Information and Referral

The Social Services Manager can provide information and referrals for many situations including (but not limited to):

  • Housing
  • Assisted Living, Independent Living, Long Term Care
  • Food Insecurity
  • Fuel Assistance
  • Financial Crisis
  • Aging in Place

You can view our Carlisle Assistance Brochure here for an overview.  For more information call the the Social Services Manager, Melissa Roman, at 978-759-7621.


Reporting Elder Abuse or Neglect

If you have reason to believe you or someone you know, age 60 or older, is being abused, neglected, or exploited, Report It!

Call the Elder Abuse Hotline